1. GENERAL TERMS
1.6. The administration of the CONDTROL website does not verify the accuracy of the personal data provided by the User of the website of CONDTROL.
2.2. Information provided by the User at the CONDTROL website:
- Last name, first name, patronymic
- Email address (e-mail)
- Phone number
- Delivery address
- For legal entities additionally: name of organization and TIN.
CONDTROL also collects statistical information, for example:
- IP address of the user;
- Date, time and number of visits;
- The address of the website from which the user made the transition to the site of the Company;
- Information about the pages visited, viewing advertising banners;
- Information provided by your browser (device type, browser type and version, operating system, etc.).
3. PURPOSES OF COLLECTING USER'S PERSONAL DATA
3.1. The Administration of CONDTROL website may use the User’s personal data in order to:
3.1.1. Identification of the User for placing an order and (or) concluding a contract for the sale of goods remotely.
3.1.2. Create an account for simplified shopping.
3.1.3. Providing customer feedback and effective customer support.
3.1.4. Notifications to the User of CONDTROL Website about the status of the order.
3.1.5. Providing offers and information about promotions, new arrivals, promotional mailings, with the consent of the User.
4. TERMS AND METHODS OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
4.2. This Policy provides processing of personal data by any means established by the law, as well as by collecting, recording, systematizing, accumulating, storing, clarifying (updating, changing), extracting, using, transmitting (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion and destruction of personal data.
4.3. The User agrees that the Administration of the website has the right to transfer personal data to third parties, in particular, courier services, postal organizations, electronic systems and providers, solely for the purpose of fulfilling the User’s order placed on the CONDTROL Website, including delivery of the goods.
4.4. The User’s personal data may be transferred to authorized bodies of the state power of the Russian Federation only on the grounds and in the manner established by the legislation of the Russian Federation.
5. PROTECTION OF RECEIVED PERSONAL DATA
5.1. The Administration of the website takes the necessary organizational and technical measures to protect the User’s personal information from unauthorized or accidental access, deletion, revision, blocking, copying, distribution, as well as from other unlawful actions of third parties, namely:
- Prevention of unauthorized access to Users personal data, as well as special effects on personal data storage media.
- Prevention of leakage of personal data through technical communication channels and other means;
- Detection of intrusions, computer attacks and their elimination.
- Protection against malware using up-to-date antiviruses.
5.2. The site administration together with the User takes all necessary measures to prevent losses or other negative consequences caused by the loss or disclosure of the User’s personal data.
6. OTHER PROVISIONS