CONDTROL IR-CAM 4 — thermal imager
- Vendor code
- 36 months
Thermal imagers of IR-CAM series are designed for primary tasks in thermal imaging diagnostics, such as walling inspection, scanning of windows and buildings for heat loss, electrical equipment overheating monitoring, heat-insulated floors, heating and ventilation systems, when thermal control is required. Images can either be stored in a removable SD-card or internal memory or transferred to a PC via the USB-interface.
The compact and handy thermal imager is ideal for electricians and energy maintenance inspection technicians. IR-CAM4 proves efficient and time-saving when inspecting heat insulation, heating systems or running a power inspection prior to signing the test certificate.
Standard package: thermal imager, hard case, Li-ion battery 2 pcs, user manual, CD disk, battery charger, lens cap, memory card, memory card reader, USB cable.
- Display 3.5" TFT LCD, 640 x 480
- Resolution of infrared image 160 x 120 pix
- Accuracy ±2% or 2 °С, whichever is greater
- Resolution of visible image 3 mega pixels
- Viewing angle/shortest focal distance 25°×19°/0.1 m
- Thermal sensitivity ≤0.06 ℃@30
- Temperature measuring range -20℃- +350℃
- Emissivity 0.01…1.0
- Modes of blending IR and visible image Yes
- Memory 8 Gb
- Battery 7.4V 2600mAh Li-ion
- Operating temperature -15℃…+50℃
- Storage temperature -25...+60°С
- Dimensions 105*245*230mm
- Weight 980 g